top of page

What allowances exist for sick or disability?

Updated: Apr 16, 2020

You can apply for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) if you have a disability or health condition that affects how much you can work.

ESA gives you:

  • money to help with living costs if you’re unable to work

  • support to get back into work if you’re able to

You can apply for ESA if you’re employed, self-employed or unemployed.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page